Rolf Harris will be released from prison on Friday and is due to appear in person at his indecent assault trial next week, a jury has been told.
Mr Harris, from Bray, Berkshire, is being tried at Southwark Crown Court on four counts of indecent assault against three teenagers between 1971 and 1983.
The judge said Mr Harris, who denies all charges, will be granted bail.
Jurors have already been told Mr Harris, 87, was convicted and sentenced following a trial in 2014.
Mr Harris had been attending his trial via video link.
During the trial on Thursday, jurors heard one of the entertainer’s alleged victims deny that she “fabricated” evidence against Mr Harris.
Earlier defence lawyer Stephen Vullo had accused one of the alleged victims of jumping on the “compensation bandwagon”.
But when asked by prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC, she said: “I absolutely have not.
“One of the reasons perhaps it was easier for me to tell police is because I had told people over the years.”
She added that whenever she saw the former Animal Hospital presenter on TV, she would tell people “he’s a pervert”.
The TV personality is accused of touching a 16-year-old girl’s breasts and putting his hand between her legs after a recording of TV show Star Games in 1978.
He is also alleged to have put his hands up a 14-year-old’s skirt at a children’s music event in the Lyceum Theatre in 1971.
Another woman has accused Mr Harris of touching her breasts after filming an episode of Saturday Superstar in 1983.
On that occasion, he is alleged to have said: “Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?’
Mr Harris denies all charges in the case.