A jury is considering whether former TV personality Rolf Harris is guilty of indecently assaulting three teenagers.
His accusers, now adults, claim that Mr Harris groped them at TV recordings and public events between 1971 and 1983.
The Australian-born presenter previously appeared at the trial via video link from HMP Stafford, but has since appeared in person.
Mr Harris denies four charges of indecent assault. The jury was sent out at 14:00 BST on Friday.
The former entertainer is accused of putting his hands up a 14-year-old’s skirt at a children’s music event in the Lyceum Theatre in 1971.
He is also alleged to have groped a 16-year-old girl twice after a recording of TV show Star Games in 1978.
And he is accused of touching another teenager’s breasts after filming an episode of Saturday Superstar in 1983.
On that occasion, he is alleged to have said: “Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?”
Defencer barrister Stephen Vullo QC said that Mr Harris would not be giving evidence in the trial because he could not remember the alleged incidents.
Mr Vullo QC claimed that one of the alleged victims fabricated her story in order to get compensation from Mr Harris.
Prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC told the jury that the three alleged incidents were “wholly independent of each other”.
He added it would be a “remarkable coincidence” for all of the women to provide similar accounts.
Jurors have been told Mr Harris was convicted and sentenced for other offences in 2014.
The jury were sent home on Friday after their first afternoon of deliberations. They will reconvene on Tuesday.